Career Counselling Cell
Career Counseling Cell
- Dr. Laxmidhar Sahoo, Lecturer in Commerce (Mobile:9437516312), Nodal Officer
- Mr. Brajabandhu Behera, Lecturer in Zoology (Mobile:9439586976)
- Mr Abhijit Panda, Lecturer in Psychology (Mobile: 9438729604)
- Miss Tanushree Moharana, Lecturer in Zoology (Mobile: 9040407603)
Career Counseling Cell has been formed in the college along with student’s information Cell which provides information regarding the higher education and placement opportunities to the students. The teachers Participate in personal counseling in specified career counseling classes and guide the students regarding admission into professional courses in the Career Counseling Cell. Different NGOs and organizations are invited for career counseling to students.
- To help in the intellectual development of the student.
- To help fresher’s establish proper identity.
- To help in the proper choice of courses as per the interest of the students.
- To help in the proper choice of careers as per the proper professional job opportunities.
- To help the students in vocational development.
- To develop readiness for choices and changes to face need challenges.
- To minimize the mismatching between education and employment and help in the efficient use of manpower.
- To motivate the youth for self employment.
- To identify and motivate the students from weaker sections of society.
- To help the students in their period of disillusioned and confusion.
- To identify and help students in need of special help.
- To ensure proper utilization of time spent outside the class room.
- To minimize the incidence of indiscipline.