The Examination committee shall consist:
- Prof. S. K. Pradhan : Principal Chairman
- Dr. J. N. Dash : Controller of Examinations Convenor
- Prof. B. Moharana : A.B. General Member
- Prof. A. K Nayak : A.B. Academic Member
- Prof. K Mohapatra : Reader in Chemistry Member
- Prof. B. D. Gouda : HOD Commerce Member
- Prof. B. B. Behera : Dy. Controller Member
- To establish procedure and instructions for assessing and determining the results of examinations.
- To safeguard the quality of the examination procedure.
- Setting and moderation of the question papers as per the guide lines of the University.
- To determine whether a student meets the requirements with regard to knowledge, insight and skills, which are laid down in the programme and examinations regulations for obtaining internal marks.
- To appoint examiners for conducting examinations.
- To improve and control the quality of internal examinations.
- To take measures against any misconduct or fraud.
- To scrutinize all the checked papers and submission of marks to University.
- Preparation and submission of Annual Examination Report to the Principal’s Office.
- To examine and recommend the fee structure proposed by the controller of examinations to the finance committee.